GIRL SLAPPED A BOY ON MARKET

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
sorakhutte today at 5:40 pm. 


Because not only was he teasing me right from durbarmarg all the way till sorakhutte he was also using some offensive word like 'randi#%*'. When I seemed to notice, he and his friend at front who was riding the scooter speeded up. I followed their speed and luckily vechiles were stopped on a diversion lane on sorakhutte chowk. I could not wait any longer to teach them a lesson. They looked terrified and shocked once I stopped my scooty right middle of jam and went towards them. I slapped him, the one sitting at back. 
Traffic police came for inspection/rescue/enquiry and told us to park our scooters. I told them everything and the guy was denying the fact. But I was damn sure that they were teasing me, looking at my thighs, staring at me and making me feel uncomfortable. I was pulling my t-shirt right then after they started giggling and saying words at durbarmarg and at that very moment I could have met with an accident because I was riding only with one hand and pulling my t-shirt down by the other. I told everything to police. Those guys were to be sent to police station. The one whom I slapped was begging to forgive that he was an IT student and had exams. I forgived them after they caught their ears and said sorry to me three times and promised never to do it again.

AND like the proverb famous in India "Victim is Victimized everywhere", my mom after hearing everything that happened, responded that I shouldn't have done any #lafada and showed me the fear of consequences for eg: u will be followed and killed or anything can happen to u. I felt terribly bad for my mom's mentality who wants me to study Social Science and do a UN job. I chose social science not for the sake of easy passing of semester. But to bring change, see change, make change happen. Change does not starts until u fake the reality with ignorance and accept the falsity.

WHY IS EVETEASING ACCEPTABLE, RAPE, ASSAULT, HARRASMENT ACCEPTABLE? AND SELF-DEFENSE, DEFENDING, STICKING WITH HUMAN RIGHTS AND TRUTH IS DENIED? 
Do you guys think I dressed in an improper way that was very provocative for men which would automatically turn them ON? 
Damn this society! 
Change happens from you, your thought, it happens from a person within.
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
SHARE

About about

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment