Madhav Prasad Ghimire & Wife Mahakali Ghimire

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
On his nineties and preparing for his100th birthday, Poet Laureate Madhav Prasad Ghimire is living an active life. Recently felicitated with Doctor of Literature, Ghimire is the centre of attraction in different literary and academic programmes. His books including Gauri, Malati Mangale, Himalwaari Himalpaari and Rajeshwari have been highly appreciated by critics and readers. Especially his book Gauri, an elegy about his first wife, touched heartstrings of many readers. Lokaantar decided to cover such a respected personality in its opening issue. I used to work the whole day when I was strong. Now I work a little. But I am a flowing river. I keep flowing. A poet, I keep composing poems. It is a poet’s duty to write poems. I am doing my duty. I write poems in sunshine. I also write poems when birds chirp. I am elated to visit a new place like a child going to its maternal uncle’s house. -
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
SHARE

About about

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment