Here’s how Comedy Queen Bharti Singh reacted to Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight - See more at:

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement


The ultimate clash of the comedians Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover has got everyone talking. While Navjot Singh Sidhu and Raju Shrivastav recently spoke about the issue and said, that they wanted Kapil and Sunil to be back together, comedy queen Bharti Singh hadn’t said anything until now.

Recently, the “Comedy Nights Bachao” actress opened up and expressed her concerns over the ongoing fued between the ace comedians.

Speaking to a leading daily, she said that she really wants the fight to end as soon as possible and, she can’t wait to see the duo recreate magic onscreen all over again.

“Kapil Sharma ji is my teacher. Without him I wouldn’t have been where I am today. For the last six-seven years, I’ve been really good friends with Sunil too. I’ve enjoyed working with both of them. I love them a lot. I hope everything gets sorted soon,” Bharti said.

When asked about reports that the two might never work together again, Bharti said that both Kapil and Sunil are very chilled out and she felt really bad when she heard the news of them planning to part ways.

“I know they are good friends and together they have given such a hit show. I have a feeling that things will soon be alright between them and they will work together again”, the comedian added.


-
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
SHARE

About about

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment