Hot Indian Girl Attracted & Romance With His Young Roommate Hot Must Watch Only 4 Adults

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
I sorta think your overreacting but at the same time good idea to get on top of problems early. As for the gf, he's within his rights in the lease so that's kind of a matter you weren't as specific as you should have been and wanna change the rules after the game has started. I imagine he doesn't have his own meter so maybe say if the gf is going to be spending this much time over he has to kick in an extra 20% of utilities.

Most adults in a relationship who dont live together are probably going to spend as much time together as you described so I dont find that to be all that crazy and if your going to be that strict you may have tought time finding renters.

This is exactly hwy I bought a place, I don't want to be told how long my guests can stay, how many guests I can have at a time, etc.

The other thing I would point out is the tough part about renting, especially when it's your own home is you want things done your way, its hard to stop thinking of it as YOUR HOME.

I have a roomate in my home, shared space so not even a seperate apt. He's a buddy of mine so a lil different but at times he'll do things I wouldnt do in my house but the same time not things that are destructive so I kinda just gotta bite my tongue and go along, its his place too. 
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
SHARE

About about

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment