The Kapil Sharma Show -Ep 92 | Manoj And Taapsee In Kapil’s Show – 25th Mar 2017 - See more at

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
While it is still unclear if Sunil Grover continues to be part of The Kapil Sharma Show following the mid-air tiff with colleague Kapil Sharma, the actor is making headlines again. No, not because of his scuffle, but because of the fact that Grover, who is popular for playing Dr Mashoor Gulati and Rinku Bhabhi in the show, took to social media to share a heartfelt message withhis fans.
Give it a read, and you’d understand how the message gives an insight into the vagueness and uncertainty that continues as far his future in The Kapil Sharma Show goes.
In the lengthy message that he shared on Twitter, Sunil thanked his fans for their unconditional support and love. “My thanks and gratitude for all the love. I am non existent without the love. My public identity is just because of the love that you shower. I embrace it. It fills my heart and leaves no place for hate.”
Grover, who is currently in news for his mid-air fracas, also stated that he is interested in doing and wants to be popular for quality work. “I just want to surrender myself to good work, good people and acknowledge my intentions genuinely.”
Next, he mentioned about the uncertain future that he has to deal with. “And yes I am feeling little lost at this moment and nervous too. Don’t know what the future holds for me.”
But he was quick to mention that his son Mohan is the cause of happiness in his life. “And thank God my son Mohan is sleeping next to me. As I look at his innocent face, I feel lucky to have such a reason to smile. It reassures me that no matter what Tom will be beautiful. New… Yet beautiful.”
-
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
SHARE

About about

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment