New Nepali Movie | BOBBY | ANNOUNCEMENT

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement


The Nepali film industry. He has been in the industry for more than 10 years. After debuting with ‘Kismat’, Sigdel has played lead roles in hits like ‘Mero Euta Sathi Cha’ and ‘November Rain’. His performance in ‘Kosle Choryo Mero Man’ was highly appreciated by his fans as well as critics. Sigdel, who has performed in more than 30 celluloid movies, has won two National Film Awards for Best Actor for his performance in ‘Mausam’ and ‘Kohi Mero’. He has also bagged various other regional awards. Republica’s Prasansha Rimal caught up with Sigdel to talk about the essential qualities required to succeed as an actor and the Nepali film industry.

What inspired you to become an actor?essential qualities?
I had never thought I would be an actor. I used to be involved in stage and street dramas, and later started do TV series. This way, I entered the film industry. I did not have to struggle to get movies because of my background. For me, becoming an actor was purely coincidental. I try to look into myself for inspiration and learn from my own mistakes.
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
SHARE

About about

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment