Nepali girl Isa Dhungana Bungee jump

भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement


The first time I learnt about bungy jumping was through a famous Nepali music video by The Axe Band ‘Timro Najarley’, which featured the The Last Resort and all three members of the band leaped off from the 160m bridge. That’s when I made up my mind that one day I would try to do the same and I am glad I realised my dream a couple of days ago.I wasn’t prepared to bungy jump until I received an invitation from The Last Resort Adventure. We were about 20 of us heading to The Last Resort to bungy jump and the excitement was brimming in all of us. We started at around 7.30 am and only stopped at a restaurant in Kavre for a quick breakfast and reached our destination at 11.40 am.

The resort is in Tatopani, Sindhupalchok. The bridge that we would bungy jump from is 160m long and stretches over the Bhote Koshi River. As soon as we reached, we were asked to cross the bridge and gather in the open hall of the resort for the bungy/swing briefing

-
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
SHARE

About about

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment